- The information provided on this website has been compiled for your convenience. SmoothStart makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on the website.
- SmoothStart, including its Directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
- Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and SmoothStart is not responsible for the information contained on those websites. The provision of a link to another website does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that website, or any products or services offered on that website by SmoothStart. SmoothStart will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to websites that are not under our control.
- SmoothStart, its directors, affiliates; officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns do not accept any liability or responsibility for the consequences of decisions made on the basis of the information provided and advises that as every individual’s situation is different, professional advice should be sought based on the individual’s circumstances before any decisions are made.
- This website is intended as a source of information regarding SmoothStart and is not to be taken as providing financial advice or recommendations in any way. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of information contained in this website, SmoothStart makes no warranty as to the accuracy and/or completeness of that information.
- Images provided on this website are for illustration purposes only and may not depict the home you are interested in. Images may depict fixtures, features, furnishings and landscaping not provided by SmoothStart. For more information about the inclusions in the home you are interested in please contact one of our New Home Building Consultants and always refer to the floorplan and specification provided in your Building Contract for the inclusions provided in your home.
- Where weekly repayments are quoted finance terms and conditions apply. Weekly repayments are based on a house and land package in Pinjarra at a cost of $268,607 with 10% deposit on the ANZ Simplicity Plus variable interest rate of 4.03% and a comparison rate of 4.05%. Fees and charges apply and may not be reflected in the comparison rate. $10,000 first homebuyers grant for those who qualify may be used towards deposit and fees. Loan approval subject to normal lending criteria. True weekly repayment has been quoted. Package availability and finance calculation current as at 30 May 2017 and subject to change without notice.
- Terms and Conditions for ‘We’ll Spot You’ deposit offer
SmoothStart Homes is a builder and does not seek to represent itself as a financial institution or lender
The ‘We’ll Spot You’ offer applies to customers who qualify for finance on a house and land package to be built by SmoothStart
The contribution from SmoothStart is capped at $4,000 and is to be paid at settlement
This offer is subject to lender’s terms and conditions. Clients must satisfy the eligibility requirements of the nominated lenders
This offer is not valid with any other offer or incentives
Terms and conditions of the offer may change at any time due to changes in lending criteria and availability of approved land.
- Social Media Disclaimer
- We encourage interaction, discussion, commentary, questions and even criticism but ask that you keep your comments and posts relevant and respectful. SmoothStart may remove any post or ban anyone who violates these guidelines. In particular personal attacks, inappropriate language, racism, spamming and excessive posting will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to move discussions to the discussion boards on this page and to delete excessive wall postings to improve the overall visitor experience.
- SmoothStart is active on social media and will from time to time share images of construction sites in varying stages. Every effort is made to retain SmoothStart’s clients privacy and any concerns regarding this matter should be raised directly with SmoothStart
- Any views expressed on social media pages relating to SmoothStart are those of the author and not necessarily of SmoothStart.
- Terms & Conditions for ‘WIN $15k Deposit’ competition
- Initial entry to SmoothStart’s ‘WIN $15k Deposit competition is free and is done by completing an online qualification form or expressing an interest in purchasing a home with SmoothStart via telephone, email or in person.
- One out of every five new customers who purchase a home with SmoothStart in the month of November and meet the qualification criteria outlined below will receive a genuine prize of $15,000. The $15,000 deposit will constitute the first instalment on the purchase of the new home and will be paid at Slab Down.
- The competition opens November 9th 2017 and concludes November 30th 2017.
- The competition will be by random draw of eligible entrants and drawn at 10am on Wednesday 28th February 2018 at SmoothStart Homes, 366 Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park, Western Australia. Members of the public are welcome to attend the draw.
- To form part of the prize draw to receive the $15,000 deposit entrants must enter into a signed preliminary agreement for a new home by 30 November 2017. Customers must also sign a formal building contract and receive formal finance approval by February 20th, 2018.
- Entrants who do not enter into a finance approved building contract to build a new home with SmoothStart Homes by 20th February 2018 will not form part of the final draw.
- To form part of the prize draw entrants must not receive a discount or any other offer or incentive as part of their preliminary agreement or final contract exceeding a total of $2,000.
- If the winner drawn does not proceed with the contract they will not be awarded the $15,000 deposit. In this instance SmoothStart reserves the right to redraw the competition and award the $15,000 deposit to another entrant who meets the entry criteria.
- SmoothStart Homes is a builder and does not seek to represent itself as a financial institution or lender.
- Clients must satisfy the eligibility requirements of the lender.